Here are the topics discussed during the Parents’ Orientation held Friday, August 18, 2017:
- Students whose uniforms have been issued and will start wearing the school uniform on Tuesday, August 22.
- Please send the following through your child on or before August 25:
- For transferees: PSA Birth Certificate, Immunization Records, 2 x 2 ID pictures and School Records .
- For Old and New Students:
- 2 x 2 ID Pictures
- Complete and properly labeled School Supplies as listed in the requirements
- Hygiene Kits with all items properly labeled.
- Parents/Guardians/Yayas of the Preschool and Grade School pupils will no longer be allowed to enter the school building starting Tuesday, August 22.
- All the books and textbooks must be covered and labeled by Tuesday.
- Fill in all the pertinent information in the Student Handbook of your child.
- All entries in the Student Handbook must be signed daily.
- Please read all the rules and guidelines in the Student Handbook.
- All Junior High students will undergo a Mandatory DRUG TEST as required by DepEd.
- Students must be brought to school by 7:45 and fetched no later than 15 minutes after Dismissal Time.
- Please AVOID PARKING ALONG THE ROAD for long periods and instead observe the DROP/FETCH AND GO scheme when bringing and fetching your child in observance of the Anti-Obstruction Ordinance to facilitate the smooth flow of vehicles in fron of the School.
- Picture Taking for the School ID cards will be on Wedenesday, Augusr 23.
- For further queries and concerns, you may contact us at 446-2897 (Main Office, Grades 1 – 4 ); 424-7804 ( Preschool Department ) or send a text message to +639338774846 ( please identify yourself) .